Tuesday, August 21, 2012

That One Song

Okay, a lot of people are going to dislike me for saying this, but I find that one song by Carly Rae Jepsen very annoying. I won't even say the title, because it will probably get it going through your head, and I'm not that mean.
I don't really know how to say it, but it's one of those songs with which you have a love/hate relationship, you know? You love it when it first comes out, you're singing along, dancing to it (where no one can see you and possibly be turned to stone), and just really enjoying it. But then everyone else starts singing it, and it gets annoying. Especially when guys think it's funny to start singing it in falsettos, just to annoy/upset people.
Mostly, those songs are the kind of songs that I dislike the most, because they're almost too popular. And sadly, there are a lot of them out there right now. Just listen to a mainstream station on the radio for a half-hour, and I guarantee you'll hear the same song at least twice.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing that at first, that allot of people liked this song, but apparently hardly anyone does it is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete